Want to make a BSN registration appointment with Leiden International Centre? Please check you meet the following criteria. If you do, please proceed to our appointment booking form below these sections. If you have any difficulties with making an appointment, please contact email@example.com so that we can assist you with your booking.
- You are a highly skilled migrant, intra corporate transferee, scientific researcher, entrepreneur or recent graduate. We do not register international students.
- You have already moved to the Netherlands (you are not on a preview trip).
- You will stay in the Netherlands for more than 4 months. If you will stay less than 4 months and require a BSN, please check the RNI page.
- You have not previously been given a BSN.
- Your permanent address is in Leiden, Leiderdorp, Voorschoten or Zoeterwoude.
You have not yet found a permanent address, but your employer is in Leiden, Leiderdorp, Voorschoten or Zoeterwoude. Then you may temporarily register at their address for 3 months. Please check this page for details.
- You have all the correct documents to bring to your appointment.
- If you are a citizen of Ukraine, you need to follow a different registration procedure and you must make an appointment with Leiden municipality instead. You can find more information on this on Leiden municipality's website.
If you do not meet these criteria, we will not be able to give you a BSN during your appointment.
- Appointments are (usually) available within the next 2 weeks
- Possibility to register at your employer's address if you have not found accommodation
- Welcome bag with useful information to ensure that you have a smooth start life in the Leiden region
- 30 minutes with our helpdesk expert, who can answer your questions and make sure you have organised everything you need
- Immediately receive your BSN during the appointment
All our other services and events are free.