Benefits to Using the Leiden International Centre
There are many advantages for using the services of Leiden International Centre, including:
- All services except BSN appointments are free of charge
- We can advise you on many topics related to employing internationals. And if we don't have the answer, we can refer you to our knowledgeable partners working in law, immigration services, taxes and more.
- Our BSN Registration appointments are available within the next 5-7 days, and include BRP registration, a 30-minute helpdesk consultation for your employees and a Welcome bag with lots of helpful information for new arrivals
- Possibility for employees to temporarily register at your company's address if they do not have permanent accommodation
- Additional information and support for your employees to quickly feel at home. Our research has found that expats who use our services find it much easier to settle in, meaning they are more likely to stay in the Leiden region!
The following types of residence are handled at Leiden International Centre:
- Highly Skilled Migrant and/or family member
- Scientific Researcher and/or family member(s)
- Recent graduates/Orientation Year (zoekjaar)
- Privileged persons/Diplomats
- EU Citizens with an employment contract for a minimum of four months
Please note: we cannot assist with biometric appointments or residence permit collection. The closest IND location with these services is in the Hague.
Free consultations for companies
We are here to provide advice and support to employers who currently have – or are looking to hire – international employees.