Other components of employment law relevant to internationals are:
- The review of employment contracts
- Determining which law is applicable to the employment contract
- Collective Labour Agreement (CAO)
- Salary claims
- Redundancy proceedings and settlements, severance payments,
- Unemployment insurance benefit (WW)
- Employee sickness issues
Learn more about Van den Heuvel
Van den Heuvel Lawfirm specializes in Dutch immigration law and employment law. Van den Heuvel has years of experience working for the Dutch Immigration Service (IND) before starting immigration services independently.
More information about De Clercq
We have many years of experience in advising expats on the legal aspects of buying property and setting up a business in The Netherlands. We keep a high service level and we know what expats find important.
Learn more about Everaert Advocaten
Everaert Advocaten Immigration Lawyers is a specialized immigration law firm, and has experts about corporate and private migration law, Dutch nationality law, public law, and international private law.