Regional Job Portal

When you are looking for a job after your studies, don't forget to check out the regional job portal. You can find all English vacancies in the greater Rotterdam - The Hague area, which includes jobs in Leiden! 

Jobs in the greater Rotterdam - The Hague Region

Leaving the Netherlands - Have you decided to leave the Netherlands? Learn what to do here

When leaving the Netherlands you will have to deregister at your municipality. This is necessary if you will be relocating to another country and are planning to stay abroad for more than 8 months out of the next 12. Inform the municipality no earlier than 5 days in advance and no later than the day of your departure. You can find more information on our website under leaving the Netherlands.

The legalisation of your diploma

If you have obtained a diploma in the Netherlands and are planning to work or study abroad, you often have to legalise your Dutch education certificates. This includes diplomas and a list of grades. If you have to legalise your diploma you have to apply to DUO (Dienst Uitvoering Oderwijs) and finalise the legalisation at your local district court.

To find out more about the procedure visit the DUO website
Two people signing a form.

Want to know more about what to do after your studies?