Leiden International Centre offers free consultations to provide advice and support to employers in the region who currently have – or are looking to hire – international employees.
We can help with topics such as:
- Resources for attracting talent
- The 30% tax facility
- How to become a recognised sponsor
- Hiring employees from outside the EU
- Arranging BSN appointments for new arrivals
- How to retain international employees
- Additional information and support for your employees to quickly feel at home
We have the knowledge to answer any question you might have. And if we don't have the answer, we have partners specialising in law, tax, relocation services, housing and more who can help.
You can book an appointment with our coordinator Jenny Willcock, who is happy to help you.