If your employer invests in Dutch training for its employees, then the government programme Tel Mee Met Taal can help. The programme offers co-financing for Dutch training for employees with Dutch skills lower than B1 level with a maximum of €1000 per participant available (maximum subsidy per company €125.000). The application process is simple and we can help if required.
The new application round is open from January 1 2023 until February 28 2023 and €3.35m in funding is available. Should the applications exceed €3.35m, awards will be allocated on the basis of a draw. Our clients have benefitted significantly from Tel Mee Met Taal, with more than €100.000 being allocated to them in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
What do you need to know?
- The TMMT subsidy is intended for employees who speak little or no Dutch, regardless of educational background or nationality.
- The subsidy is applied for by the employer. Employees must live and work in the Netherlands.
- Employers must work with an accredited training organisation such as The Square Mile and submit a specific Activity Plan for the programme.
- The training programme must contain a minimum of 30 contact hours (face-to-face and/or online e.g. Teams or Zoom).
- The total direct training costs may not exceed €1500 per participant.
Please ask your HR representative to contact Richard or Irene at The Square Mile (071 532 3356 / info@thesquaremile) for more information.